- VolunteerAn author and co-author of numerous publications in domestic and foreign magazines in the field of general surgery and transplantology.
- VolunteerPassionate about travelling and good cuisine lover. Family and friends are the most important in her life.
- VolunteerGraduate of the Poznań University of Economics. Personally, she’s into healthy lifestyle, loves walking and traveling.
- VolunteerBiotechnologist, a graduate of Warsaw University of Life Sciences. Sports lover, particularly football, beach volleyball and cycling.
- VolunteerShe’s currently holding an instruction in general surgery at the General and Transplantation Surgery Clinic of Jesus Child Hospital in Warsaw.
- VolunteerA graduate trainee of Medical University of Warsaw. She’s the author and co-author of many publications in general surgery and transplantology.
- VolunteerPresently she works as a senior lecturer at the Faculty of Health Science of the State Higher School in Biała Podlaska.
- VolunteerGraduate of Silesian University of Technology, currently working in a car company, where she’s responsible for computer simulations.
- VolunteerHe works with people awaiting on a transplant
- VolunteerClinical dietitian and psycho-dietitian. She runs an online dietary clinic, where she teaches what to eat to improve one's mood and health.
- VolunteerShe tells about herself “It’s not only my job but also my hobby”. She runs a blog about diabetes “Diabetic&Dietician”
- Foundation co-workerA long-time employee of the National Institute of Public Health – National Institute of Hygiene.
- VolunteerSpecialist in family nursing and diabetic educator. She’s been working in her profession for 28 years, currently working in usual care and is helping patients at home. Kids and Andre Rieu lover.
JOIN US AND HELP OTHERS
Are you full of positive energy and enthusiasm? Don’t hesitate joining and help us change reality.