- VolunteerShe’s currently holding an instruction in general surgery at the General and Transplantation Surgery Clinic of Jesus Child Hospital in Warsaw.
- VolunteerA graduate trainee of Medical University of Warsaw. She’s the author and co-author of many publications in general surgery and transplantology.
- VolunteerAn author and co-author of numerous publications in domestic and foreign magazines in the field of general surgery and transplantology.
- VolunteerGraduate of the Poznań University of Economics. Personally, she’s into healthy lifestyle, loves walking and traveling.
- VolunteerPresently she works as a senior lecturer at the Faculty of Health Science of the State Higher School in Biała Podlaska.
- VolunteerGraduate of Silesian University of Technology, currently working in a car company, where she’s responsible for computer simulations.
- VolunteerHe works with people awaiting on a transplant
- VolunteerBiotechnologist, a graduate of Warsaw University of Life Sciences. Sports lover, particularly football, beach volleyball and cycling.
- VolunteerShe tells about herself “It’s not only my job but also my hobby”. She runs a blog about diabetes “Diabetic&Dietician”
- Foundation co-workerA long-time employee of the National Institute of Public Health – National Institute of Hygiene.
- VolunteerSpecialist in family nursing and diabetic educator. She’s been working in her profession for 28 years, currently working in usual care and is helping patients at home. Kids and Andre Rieu lover.
DOŁĄCZ DO NAS I POMÓŻ INNYM
Jesteś pełen uśmiechu i entuzjazmu? Nie czekaj przyłącz się i pomóź nam zmieniać rzeczywistość.