- Scientific teamDoctor, scientist, general surgeon and transplant surgeon. From the very beginning involved in the bionic pancreas project. Co-founder and executor of the program of transplantation of pancreatic islets in Poland and co-founder of the Association Active with Diabetes. Co-author of the pancreatic deceleration method and bioreactor design for the storage of bionic pancreas. Co-author of the method of pancreatic decellularization and of the bioreactor designed in order to store the bionic pancreas.
- Lab managerDoctor of medical sciences, specialist in medical biology and biotechnology. She co-created the protocol of isolation of porcine pancreatic islets for the bionic pancreas project.
- Chairman of BIONIC ConsortiumTransplant surgeon, transplantologist, originator of bionic pancreas, author of a new method of mini invasive treatment of complicated diabetes - endoscopic transplantation of pancreatic islets under gastric mucosa and co-founder of international multimedia platforms for the exchange of medical knowledge medtube.net and medizzy.com.
- Scientific teamBiologist, doctor of veterinary sciences. A specialist in the field of histology and immunohistochemistry. Manager of the decellularization team.
- Scientific teamA graduate of Biotechnology at the Faculty of Chemistry of the Warsaw University of Technology.
- Scientific teamSpecialist in the field of chemical and process engineering. Since 2018, she has held the position of chemical Team Manager.
- Scientific teamGraduate of Warsaw Medical University Graduate of Warsaw University . Student of Universitat dè Barcelona. National Transplant Coordinator .
- Scientific teamBiotechnologist. Stem cell specialist. He deals mainly with issues related to molecular biology and genetic modifications.
- Scientific teamBioengineer and 3D bioprinting specialist. He performed the printing of the first fully vascularized prototype of the bionic pancreas in the world.
- Scientific teamA food technologist. He graduated in engineering studies in March 2017 at the Faculty of Food Sciences of Warsaw University of Life Sciences - SGGW
- Zespół naukowySpecjalista z zakresu modelowania i druku 3D. Absolwent Wydziału Mechanicznego Energetyki i Lotnictwa Politechniki Warszawskiej.
- Scientific teamHe has the title of the Engineer of the Automation and Robotics Department at the Faculty of Mechatronics of the Warsaw University of Technology.
- Scientific teamA graduate of the Faculty of Biological Sciences at the University of Wrocław with a master's degree in Genetics and Experimental Biology.
DOŁĄCZ DO NASZ I POMÓŻ INNYM
Jesteś pełen uśmiechu i entuzjazmu? Nie czekaj przyłącz się i pomóź nam zmieniać rzeczywistość.