- Scientific teamDoctor, scientist, general surgeon and transplant surgeon. From the very beginning involved in the bionic pancreas project. Co-founder and executor of the program of transplantation of pancreatic islets in Poland and co-founder of the Association Active with Diabetes. Co-author of the pancreatic deceleration method and bioreactor design for the storage of bionic pancreas. Co-author of the method of pancreatic decellularization and of the bioreactor designed in order to store the bionic pancreas.
- Lab managerBiotechnologist. She supervises the work of the laboratory of the Foundation of Research and Science Development. She co-created the protocol of isolation of porcine pancreatic islets for the project. She manages and takes an active part in laboratory work related to 3D bioprinting of the bionic pancreas.
- Scientific teamDoctor of Medicine, specialist in internal medicine, specialist in nephrology and in clinical transplantology.
- Chairman of BIONIC ConsortiumTransplant surgeon, transplantologist, originator of bionic pancreas, author of a new method of mini invasive treatment of complicated diabetes - endoscopic transplantation of pancreatic islets under gastric mucosa and co-founder of international multimedia platforms for the exchange of medical knowledge medtube.net and medizzy.com.
- Scientific teamBiologist, doctor of veterinary science. He completed his master's and doctoral dissertation at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine at the Department of Animal Physiology, University of Life Sciences in Lublin.
- Scientific teamA graduate of Biotechnology at the Faculty of Chemistry of the Warsaw University of Technology.
- Scientific teamBiotechnologist; a graduate of the Faculty of Chemistry, Warsaw University of Technology.
- Scientific teamGraduate of Warsaw Medical University Graduate of Warsaw University . Student of Universitat dè Barcelona. National Transplant Coordinator .
- Scientific teamBiotechnologist. He received his master's and doctor's degree in biological sciences at the Faculty of Biology at the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań.
- Scientific teamA graduate of the Faculty of Biotechnology and Horticulture at the University of Agriculture in Krakow with a master's degree in bioengineering
- Scientific teamA food technologist. He graduated in engineering studies in March 2017 at the Faculty of Food Sciences of Warsaw University of Life Sciences - SGGW
- Zespół naukowyAbsolwent Wydziału MEiL Politechniki Warszawskiej. W czasie wolnym przerabia motocykle i startuje w maratonach rowerowych.
- Scientific teamHe has the title of the Engineer of the Automation and Robotics Department at the Faculty of Mechatronics of the Warsaw University of Technology.
- Scientific teamA graduate of the Faculty of Biological Sciences at the University of Wrocław with a master's degree in Genetics and Experimental Biology.
DOŁĄCZ DO NASZ I POMÓŻ INNYM
Jesteś pełen uśmiechu i entuzjazmu? Nie czekaj przyłącz się i pomóź nam zmieniać rzeczywistość.